Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So it begins...

First post. I've been thinking about getting a blog for awhile now and finally took the plunge. This thing is basically a documentary of my studio work progress as well as general progress in life as I enter the "real world". I have always had trouble making decisions. Choosing what to do with my life is no exception. Over the past few years what-I-want-to-be-when-I-grow-up has changed from psychologist, work in an art museum, teach college, art therapy, studio artist/ teach college, member of the PeaceCorps, and elementary art teacher. I toyed with the idea of graduate school for one of these, but due to the fact I'm having trouble figuring out what to be dedicated to, I think the dropping a few grand right now would be rather pointless.

People (especially kids) and art have been my life. I want to do something with my life that will incorporate both. Preferably, something to do with both that will pay my bills. Here's to the new journey.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...