Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Video Blog- No. 1


So there we go. I finally  figured out how to film on my MacBook. This is just a rough video I made a few days ago (be kind, please!). The video is one of the few creative endeavors I've been able to complete since summer classes are so busy. I know I have said this a million times, but I'm planning on doing a lot more with this thing to promote my artwork and a little bit of creative writing that is currently in the works. 

A little bit of news, this weekend definitely expect another post. I've been approached by my friend Katie to do a guest spot on her art blog The Daily Telecraft. If there are any new artists you are curious about check her blog, she is serious art history buff. The post I'm going to be writing this weekend is a spotlight on a painting movement that has inspired a lot of my work called the Bay Area Figure movement. 

Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...