Thursday, July 31, 2014

August Break


With school and my new job starting soon I'm going to be taking a bit of a painting hiatus to play around with a new medium: photography. August Break is the brain child of one one my favorite blogger/authors, Susannah Conway. The idea is to respond to daily photo prompts over the course of the month of August. 

I am really excited for this chance to play around with a camera. Most of my photos will be shot via Iphone and shared on Instagram. It is amazing how the Iphone can be used a handheld creative medium. Two of my favorite photo apps on the Iphone are A Beautiful Mess and Afterlight. I look forward to seeing what these babies can really do ;) 

Let's see how this goes!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...